If you are getting ready for a summer of activities and outdoor fun, use these links to brush up on some safety rules that will help you stay healthy during the warm months of the year. If you do need immediate medical care for dehydration or other summertime illnesses, visit Highland Park Emergency Center. Check us out online or call (214) 396-4550 to learn about our new freestanding emergency room.
- WebMD.com can help you act fast in the case of a heat stroke.
- Learn the appropriate amount of water for your daily consumption by reading this article from the Mayo Clinic.
- CBS News offers some quick tips to help you play safely this summer.
- Visit PoolSafely.gov to learn some safety tips that will help reduce the drowning risk at your home pool.
- Check out this page from the Centers for Disease Control and prevention to learn all about responsible alcohol consumption.